PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING POLICY
Yağmurpen PVC Contracting Machine Construction Import Export Industry and Trade Limited (Yağmurpen) respects your privacy and attaches importance to your data security. In this context, this text has been prepared in order to inform and enlighten you within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”, “KVKK”) and other relevant legislation.
Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 was adopted on March 24, 2016 and entered into force by being published in the Official Gazette on April 7, 2016. However, the Law is in Force under title 32.according to its article, the 8th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th articles of this Law have entered into force as of October 7, 2016.
the processing of personal data law, in particular the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals to privacy, to protect and real and legal persons who process personal data must comply with the obligations was adopted in order to regulate the procedures and principles. With this text, visitors are informed and informed by Yağmur Pen, but the “Protection of Personal Data and Permission to Share Personal Data” is provided for the information and review of visitors.
the Yağmurpen by visitors through the forms available on this site Your Name, Email Address, work and home address, telephone number, and the poet will not sell your personal data to third parties, rent or will not be exploited in any way that declares it.
Processing of Your Personal Data
the processing of your personal data your personal data completely or partially automated, or be part of any data recording system to record non-automatic means obtaining, recording, storage, preservation, alteration, rearrangement, disclosure, transfer, acquisition, can be obtained, making the classification or use refers to any operation that is performed on the data such as the Prevention of.
Data Controller and Delegate
In accordance with the law, your personal data may be processed by Yağmur Pen as the data controller within the scope described in this text. Yağmur Pen is responsible for the establishment and management of the data registration system by determining the purposes and means of processing the personal data stored in the database. When the Data Officers Register is opened, it is declared that the data officer registration will be performed and the registered data officer will be given the title of registered data officer.
Our Reason for Processing Your Data
your personal data will be offered to you to provide the products and services offered by our company within the company carrying out the operational activities necessary, appropriate consumption of products and services, customers and purchase your motivation to be able to suggest relevant business unit and business partners with the necessary work carried out by our company by providing human resource management and the rights of persons of the availability of commercial real decisions to be made by our company, implemented and taking the necessary steps to be performed, 5 and 6 of the Law for similar purposes, including but not limited to ensuring the legal security of the natural persons with whom we have established a business relationship and our Company arising from these relationships. it is processed in accordance with the articles.
Your Personal Data may be processed by Yağmur Pen in the capacity of Data Controller without your explicit consent in the following cases:
a) Explicitly provided for by law;
b) The fact that a person who is unable to disclose his consent due to an actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid is mandatory for the protection of the life or body integrity of himself or someone else.
c) The processing of personal data belonging to the parties to the contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the performance of the contract.
ç) As a data controller, we are obliged to be able to fulfill our legal obligations;
d) The contact has been made public by themselves.
e) The processing of data is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right
f) is provided to prevent damage to the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned, the data for the legitimate interests of processing data based on any of obligatory conditions of the principal, for the purposes we outline below can be used.
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes;
- To communicate with you and others as part of work.< / li>
- To send you important information about changes to our terms of service, changes to our electronic services, and other administrative information.< / li>
- To provide quality, training and security improvement (for example, related to recorded or monitored phone calls to our contact numbers)
- Resolve complaints and process requests for data access or correction.< / li>
- Preventing, detecting and investigating crimes, including fraud and money laundering, as well as analyzing and managing other commercial risks.< / li>
- preventing money laundering and anti-terrorism laws, including applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including those outside your country of residence) comply with; and from the official authorities and the state authorities comply with legal process, including those outside your country of residence) respond to requests from.< / li>
- managing and auditing our business activities and our infrastructure, finance and accounting; billing and collections; information systems; data and website hosting; business continuity and records, document and print management are linked with, including those that comply with internal policies and procedures.< / li>
- To determine and defend legal rights; to protect our activities or the activities of our business partners, our rights, privacy, security or property and/or these assets of you or others and to apply available remedies or to limit our damage.< / li>
- Conducting sunday research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys.< / li>
- To enable you to participate in competitions, prize draws and similar promotions and to manage these activities.< / li>
- Facilitate the social media sharing function.< / li>
- Personalize your experience with electronic services by providing you with special information and ads.< / li>
To Whom and for What Purpose May the Processed Personal Data be Transferred
Your personal data collected; Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our Company and the people in business relationship with our Company; Carrying out the necessary work to benefit you from the products and services offered by our Company by our business units; The products and services offered by our company tastes, habits and customized according to your needs be offered to you by our company’s commercial and business strategies of our company with the formulation and implementation of human resources policies for the purposes of the provision of the execution of our business partners, our suppliers, our shareholders, law enforcement, public institutions and private persons to KVK Law 8. and 9th. it may be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the articles.
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by our Company through different channels and for different legal reasons in order to carry out our commercial activities. Your personal data collected for this legal reason is subject to Article 5 of the Law on Personal Data Protection. and 6. within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the articles, it can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (b) and (c) of this text.
This is the 11th paragraph of the Personal Data Owner’s Personal Data Protection Law. the Rights Listed in the article
If you, as personal data owners, submit your requests for your rights to our Company using the methods set out below in this Disclosure Text, our Company will finalize the request as soon as possible and for free within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if a fee is provided by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee will be charged at the tariff determined by our Company. In this context, personal data owners;
- Find out if personal data has been processed,
- Request information about it if your personal data has been processed,
- To find out the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrectly processed, and request notification of the transaction made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data was transferred,
- KVK is processed in accordance with the provisions of the act or other relevant law, although in the case of the disappearance of the reasons requiring processing, and to the destruction or deletion of your personal data in this context, personal data transferred to third parties be notified of the process to ask
- Objection to the emergence of a conclusion against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- has the right to demand compensation for damages if personal data is damaged due to illegal processing.< / li>
This is the 13th edition of the PDP Code. Article 1. in accordance with the paragraph above, you can submit your request to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board regarding the exercise of your rights mentioned above. Since the Personal Data Protection Board has not determined any methods at this stage, you must submit your application to our Company in writing in accordance with the PDP Law. Within this framework, our company is subject to Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law. the channels and procedures by which you will submit your application in writing in the applications that you will make within the scope of the article are described below.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you must provide the necessary information to identify you and the 11th Amendment of the PDP Law. your request, which includes your explanations about your right that you are requesting to use from the rights specified in the article; www.yagmurpen.com by filling out the form at the address, you can send a signed copy of the form to Sanayi Mahallesi 60240 Cadde No: 38 Şehitkamil / GAZIANTEP address by hand with identifying documents, notarized or other methods specified in the KVK Law.
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores data about your browsing on that site on your PC, phone, or other device.
Disable cookie use
By following the steps mentioned above, you can change your browser’s settings at any time and restrict, block, or delete Cookies used on this website. Although the settings are different in each browser, Cookies are usually located in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more information about setting Cookies in your browser, see the browser’s “Help” menu.